Post your Top 5 musical experiences. They don't have to be in long detail or anything. No ties aloud. I'll post mine when I find a bit more time to think about'em ^_^.
1. Losing my virginity to INXS.
2. Waiting for the bus in a snowstorm whilst listneing to Matt Mays + EL Torpedo.
3. Hearing Pinkerton for the first time.
4. Listening to my dad's music every night for quite a number of years while going to pick up my mother. (Fleetwood Mac, The Blasters, The Travelling Wilbury's, T-Rex, etc...)
5. The day I officially devoted myself to a monogamous relationship with music~The day I bought Damien Rice's "O".